Deveney is looking for an Account Executive (AE) to lead day-to-day management of multiple accounts, demonstrate entrepreneurial leadership, and serve as an example in work ethic, commitment and enthusiasm. You may conquer several tasks in a given day: planning, promotions, media relations, mentorship, giving presentations, professional development and more.
Competencies for Success:
- Works in a proactive manner aimed at providing the client’s marketing plans with the greatest amount of value-added communications
- Holds 3-4 years of experience working in the public relations/communications setting in a public relations agency, or nonprofit, corporate or government sectors
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent computer, organizational and research skills
- Maintains the ability to work independently and efficiently on concurrent projects; and the ability to develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal staff and outside agency partners/vendors
- Is organized and has a strong attention to detail
- Experience using media monitoring and database tools, as well as knowledge of social media platforms and listening tools
For more information on the position and how to apply visit, please visit the full job posting on the company’s website.