Events include Monthly Luncheons and AMA Webcasts. Luncheons generally run from 11:30 – 1 and cost $35 for pre-registered AMA members. Non-members are also welcome to pre-register, their cost is $45. Walk-ups are accepted space permitting and are subject to a $5 service charge.
Webcasts are available to AMA members. AMA Webcast schedule.
Consider your resume as a marketing tool, and the product is you. Even if you’re happily employed, your resume should always be up to date
- Wednesday, Apr 5 | 4:30 pm
- Danielle M. Dayries, CEO, DMD & Associates
It’s hard enough for marketers to get their messages heard on social media, but how much harder would it be if Facebook and Instagram erected
- Thursday, Apr 20 | 4:30 pm
- Ashley Kingsley, Marketing Director - Studio 420
More event details coming soon!
- Monday, May 22 | 4:30 pm
- Mike Margolin, SVP at RPA Digital